The following COVID-19 guidelines must be followed by all club members and their guests while on club property. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in club members (and their guests) being asked to leave the property. Multiple failures to follow these guidelines could result in a formal inquiry by the Board of Trustees.
These guidelines are in effect until further notice.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while indoors. This includes the club house, ready room, indoor range, big bore range and shooting ports. Face coverings are required for the outdoor archery range when social distancing is not feasible. Only exceptions are when doing so would inhibit an individual's health.
- Maintain CDC "social distancing" recommendations at all times.
- A maximum of 10 individuals are allowed in the main indoor facility at the same time. This is the combination of the club house, ready room, and indoor range.
- A maximum of 25 individuals are allowed outdoors at the same time. This is the combination of the archery range, porch, and other outdoor areas.
- Junior rifle/pistol practices and matches are prohibited until January 2, 2021.
- A maximum of one individual is allowed in the big bore range.
- Guests are not allowed, excluding family members, household members and romantic partners.
- If bringing a guest, ensure your shooting port is not next to a shooting port that already contains multiple shooters/guests. Multiple individuals cannot be outside of the ports next to each other. You and your guest must share the same shooting port.
- For the indoor range and big bore range, a maximum of 1 hour per day of shooting is allowed if other members are waiting to use the range.
- The club house kitchen will be closed and is off-limits.
- Use the provided club sanitizers to clean your hands and any surfaces that have been touched. Shooting ports should be cleaned before and after each use by the member using the port.